Workshop: The Future of the Pharma Industry and What it Will Take to Succeed
In 2022 a new word just entered the Collins English Dictionary. ‘Permacrisis – an extended period of instability and insecurity’. This will present unique challenges and opportunities to everyone in the Pharma Industry. Important questions must be answered:
- How will companies cut costs (by 30% +) and maintain compliance?
- How will you turn ‘disruptions’ into business advantage?
- What must you stop doing, start doing and do better?
- How will you attract, retain, and develop the best talent?
- How can you educate your team – without a budget?
- How can leaders make the right decisions despite the pressure, stress, and high levels of uncertainty?
This will be a PowerPoint free zone! To achieve deep learning and personal development the session will be highly interactive and involve group work and problem solving. The session has three key objectives:
- To examine the challenges you face and to answer all your questions
- To summarize what it will take to thrive in a Permacrisis
- To have fun and leave the session buzzing with new thoughts, ideas, and solutions
Session Duration: 2.5 hours
This workshop must be pre-booked, and by individuals who have already registered to attend Making Pharmaceuticals or Distributing Pharmaceuticals. Applicants will be notified 2 weeks before the event whether they have a place on the workshop.
Please book your place here: https://www.makingpharma.com/ml_workshop-booking-form/
- Martin Lush Ex-VP - NSF International