Secure Your Stand at the UK’s Leading Pharmaceutical Event
There is so much to gain from being a part of the UK’s leading Pharmaceutical event:
- Put your sales team in front of key decision makers, who attend to source technology and services
- Establish your company as a key player in, and provider to, the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Increase your product/service/technology visibility to senior pharmaceutical professionals
- Put a spotlight on your company as a trusted provider to the pharmaceutical sector
- Engage in serious face to face business discussions during two days with the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Benefit from unrestricted access to all of the exhibitors and attendees at Making Pharmaceuticals
- Have the opportunity to showcase your expertise to the industry with an Exhibitor Spotlight presentation
- Enter the Pharmaceutical Excellence Awards
- Add your company name to the list of leading companies that contribute to, and enhance pharmaceutical manufacturing and production in the UK through cutting edge innovation and technological development
“Making Pharmaceuticals is a very valuable event that I have attended since its inception.
Not only has it been useful for maintaining and developing professional networks, there are also a range of interesting seminars with engaging speakers.
This is one of my annual ‘fixed calendar’ entries and one which I look forward to attending.”
- CommQP Ltd
“Making Pharma is such a relaxed and friendly event it provides a great setting for making new contacts across all levels and sectors of the UK pharmaceutical industry.
We value it very highly ”
- Wessex Fine Chemicals
“Good to be back. Well run show. Some interesting contacts.”
- Harro Hofliger
“The exhibition and conference programme were exceedingly well organised, nothing was too much trouble to the team; it was a real pleasure to exhibit here.
Visitors to our stand ranged from new entrants to the market to key budget holders.
We found this an excellent opportunity to raise awareness of the consultancy and training services we offer to the pharmaceutical industry.”
- SeerPharma UK
“Exhibiting at Making Pharmaceuticals enables us to not only to interact with clients and potential clients, but also meet and talk with our competitors and attend relevant seminars.”
- Butterworth Laboratories
“Making Pharma is a very good event for us, that allows us to meet up with previous and existing customers as well as meeting potential new ones.
The talks are good and it is a free to attend event, so there is usually a lot of potential to meet new customers.”
- Inspired Pharma Training
“It was fantastic to return to the Making Pharmaceuticals UK Exhibition & Conference this year at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
The pharma sector is the lifeblood of our global community and the Making Pharmaceuticals Expo is a petri dish of industry talent. Radoslaw, Christian and Barry from Team ALLpaQ connected with some brilliant individuals and companies.
It was a blast!"
- ALLpaQ Packaging Group
“Exhibiting at Making Pharmaceuticals this year (2021) was a real boost after 18 months of virtual meetings.
It was great to catch up with old acquaintances and to meet so many new faces.
I’m already looking forward to the next one!”
- JRS Pharma
From Research to Finished Product
Making Pharmaceuticals will bring together the key decision makers and innovators from across the Pharmaceuticals sector. Meet, network and do business with hundreds of professionals looking to find solutions, obtain answers, and buy products and services needed to fulfil their pharmaceutical development and manufacturing requirements.
Areas of Visitor Interest
- Contract Formulation, Manufacture & Filling
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Packaging – Primary & Secondary
- Water Purification & Water Treatment Systems
- Waste Management
- GMP & Environmental Hygiene
- Laboratory & Analytical Equipment
- Test Equipment, Analysis & Testing Services
- Regulatory Environment
- Market Research & Marketing
- Data Management