Custom Pharma Services LTD.
Category: Contract Manufacturing
The MHRA approved Custom Pharma Services (CPS) located in Hove and Moulsecoomb, UK since 1979 has grown to become the go-to resource for contract development and manufacturing solutions for solid dose formulations.
Offering end-to-end support from clinical trials to commercialisation, an experienced development team creates innovative options tailored to individual needs, finding unique, ground-breaking solutions for even the most niche pharmaceutical products.
• CPS is a CDMO offering clinical and commercial manufacturing of tablets, capsules, powders (oral-solid-dose) for human and veterinary use
• Services comprise pre-formulation and formulation development, analytical development, stability testing, clinical and contract manufacturing
• Current commercial manufacturing capacity covers c250m capsules and c1.5bn tablets per year
• Clinical manufacturing mostly relates to small batches and pilot studies
• Pre-clinical formulation development and solubilisation
• Pre-formulation/product development expertise
• Drug in capsule approach to accelerate early clinical studies
• Development and manufacture of placebo to match the selected brand
• Specialists in low dosage (sub-mg) formulations
• Building a new facility to extend offering:
• High potency “contained” manufacturing
• Orphan drug development
• Formulation development of poorly soluble drugs, including spray drying capabilities
• Modern fluid-bed drying equipment
CPS has got skilled chemists/scientists, highly qualified process engineers, quality assurance specialists, project management experts, experienced clinical/product development team, offering innovative solutions, customised clinical/commercial manufacturing capabilities and help with process/formulation development, prototypes, stability/analytical testing, certification, contract manufacturing, consultancy and customer support, Custom Can!